There are 40 products.
Wet Mop - Web Foot Looped End - 23oz 1" - Blue, 6/EA
Balanced blend of cotton and synthetic fibers deliver up to 5 times the absorbency of cotton mops. Looped ends are washable so mop lasts longer.
Woven PVC-coated mesh tailband dries quickly and holds yarn securely so mop can cover more floor per stroke.
Antimicrobial fibers woven directly into the yarn inhibit growth of bacteria that cause odors and stains. Open twist yarn resists lint.
1-inch headband is for use with Invader side-gate style mop handles. Color-coded for use in zone isolation system to minimize cross-contamination.
LEED point-qualified. Made from post-consumer and post-industrial recycled content. Made in the USA.
- Pre-laundered, colorfast 4-ply yarn made with a blend of post-industrial cotton and synthetic fibers that will not shrink
- Antimicrobial fibers woven into the yarn to inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause odors and stains
- Green cleaning equipment is recognized in the industry as color-coded for use in food service areas as part of a zone isolation system to help minimize cross-contamination
- Looped ends and woven tailband reduce tangling and fraying for better performance and longer product life
- 5-Inch headband for use with clamp style mop handles (sold separately)