12 other products in the same category:
Receptacle 14" x 14" x 42" - Garbage Bin
Site Location: The Frost free standing series of waste containers can be used in almost any application. The medium and small garbage cans fit under most counter tops. The all metal construction is ideally suited to fire protection and rugged use.
Features: Rounded soft edge design. All units come with standard bag holder apparatus. Finished in hybrid epoxy polyester powder paint and black vinyl trim. Recessed feet elevate the unit to provide a neat appearance with minimal maintenance. Packaged in corrugated cartons.
Materials: All welded construction of 22 gauge cold rolled steel. Optional light weight 26 gauge galvanized steel liner provides extra fire protection.
Capacity: 105 liters (28 US, 23 imp. gal.),
- Format: 3.78 L
- Container Type: Jug
- Case Qty: 4
- Temperature Range: -40° C
- Rain-X® De-Icer combines a new and improved water repelling technology
- Specially formulated cleaning agents for a streak-free shine
- Cuts through light snow and ice, frost, bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap and road grime
- Treats the windshield with a water and soil repellent finish
- Protects from freezing down to -40°C
- Sold per case quantity of 4 bottles only
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerator
- Automatic defrost
- 2 adjustable wire shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Mechanical thermostat
- Energy Star® rated
- Includes: Canstor® beverage dispenser, reversible door hinge and interior light
Capacity Cu. Ft.
4.4 cu. ft.
18 months for parts and labor
Frost’s 304-NL series waste receptacles are industry standards and can be used in practically any application. Typically, the disposals are used in schools/universities, restaurants, malls, office buildings, condominiums, fitness facilities, and recreation centres. The product’s all steel construction makes it a popular choice for areas requiring maximum fire protection and durability.
Wall mounted to conserve floor space
Tight sealing lid and spring-loaded door promote oxygen starvation
Comes with bag holder apparatus
Easy to clean and maintain
All welded construction of 22 gauge Canadian steel, lid is 20 gauge steel
Recommended bag size: 88.9 cm x 127.0 cm (35” x 50”)