Oxivir TB Ready To Use, RTU, Disinfectant Nanotech Spray Gun, Kit Containing: 20L Pail, 1 x Spray Gun
FREE SHIPPING ITEM.
20L Pail of Oxivir
Case of 1 Nano Disinfectant Sprayer 350/800 ml (depending on availability)
1 x 5 Gal Pail Pump
If not interested in the kit, you can order the sprayer and the trigger sprayers individually:
Oxivir 20L Pail:
Disinfectant Nano Sprayer 350mL:
Disinfectant Sprayer Specification:
Nano Atomizers produce a dry fog that is not charged with electricity.
This application is safe for fabrics and electronics. Efficiently disinfect without the tiresome labor of spraying, scrubbing and wiping. No rinsing required with nontoxic disinfectants, making this safe for kids, plants, and pets. Please follow your chemical MSDS and instructions for use. Effectively gets into hard to reach areas for complete coverage.
• Disinfection and sterilization remove odors, can be used in places that need to be disinfected and cleaned, 15 minutes fresh and effective, immediate,In-depth cleaning,atomizing and humidifying, spraying and wiping when dirty, cleaning immediately, is not only a disinfection gun, but also an air humidifier
• Nano spray gun material: high-quality nano nozzle, using PA high temperature resistant material, fast atomization, a large amount of mist, can quickly moisturize the air. Putting the disinfectant into the volumetric flask can also be used for disinfection and sterilization, safe and effective
• New nanotechnology: The steam design adopts nano atomization technology, which can effectively penetrate ten times, improve cell vitality, and make the skin healthier and younger. The corrosion-resistant container is compatible with various disinfectants, and can also be sprayed with alcohol, which is very suitable for disinfection in offices, restaurants, and homes.
• Mist control button: It has a mist control button, a one-key atomization switch, and a rotary button can adjust the mist size, which is convenient and quick to use,built-in 2000mAH lithium battery, and equipped with a charger, charging time is 2 hours, can be used for 70-120 minutes
• Suitable for multiple scenarios: The compact body makes it easy to use anywhere, and its ergonomic design makes you feel comfortable and easy to carry. As a spray sterilization, it can be used for home, room, office and clothing sterilization
• 120V Charging Cable
• Spray Distance of 2-3 meters
• 30 Micron Sprayer
• Nozzle Diameter of 0.3 mm
• ABS Plastic
• 350mL Refill Bottle
Hospital Grade Disinfectant
General Purpose Disinfectant
What Solution Do I Use?
The device can handle any non-corrosive liquid solution. The amounts of the solution on surfaces is entirely up to the users application spraying time. For example, focusing on a specific area for longer periods of time, increases the amount of liquid on the surface to increase contact exposure time of the liquid. Follow the disinfectant manufacturers SDS datasheet or instruction manual to know contact time required to disinfect surfaces.
NO RETURNS, NO WARRANTY, NO EXCHANGES
This combo is sold as a kit to be used individually with trigger sprayer or together by the discretion of the end user (consumer). Please follow the MSDS and Instructions for Use of the chemical you use to disinfect inside these sprayers. Read and follow directions for disinfecting and understanding the importance of surface contact times.
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points . Your cart will contain total 27 points that can be converted into a goodwill donation of $5.40 .
Welcome to the Cleaning Army
For your order, 10% of our profit
has been donated to goodwill on
your behalf. Thanks for shopping with us.
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER YOUR ADDRESS
Peak Weather Rates Nov 2021-Feb 2022:
Heated Shipments Effective Dec 1st, 2021.
Ontario: Orders over $99.99
Quebec: Orders over $250.00
Atlantic Canada: $500.00
Alberta, British Columbia: $500.00 (NEW)
A Handling Fee of $5.00 May be Applied for Select Items at Super Discounted Prices
Heavier shipments on larger equipment may be subject to alternative charges.
ORDER $750.00: FREE Rechargeable Disinfecting Spray Gun x 800 mL
*Rechargeable Blue Light Nanotechnology Cold-Spray Gun Atomizing Disinfection Sprayer, Wireless Spray Machine 800 mL
Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. Disinfects in 60 seconds. Kills MRSA and Norovirus. Virucide, bactericide, tuberculocide, fungicide and non-food contact sanitizer.
Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in 1 minute.
• Surface protection: non-corrosive, non-bleaching formula. Disinfect hard
surfaces without creating destructive micro-cracks that harbour pathogens
• High safety profile – not classified as hazardous according to GHS requirements
Ideal for daily use in operating rooms, long-term care facilities, medical facilities, animal treatment facilities, cruise ships, hotels, public buildings, public restrooms, recreational facilities, retail businesses and educational facilities. Colorless with a characteristic scent.
- Effective against 27 micro-organisms including MRSA, VRE
- Kills viruses such as Norovirus, H1N1, Human Coronavirus 229E, Influenza A and Hepatitis C in 1 minute
- Non-irritant, non-corrosive, non-bleaching, non-rinsing AHP formula
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen peroxide bio-degrades into oxygen and water
Follow your chemical MSDS for instructions as per your chemical. This is a nano-tech atomizing sprayer only used as an alternative method of spraying disinfectants on surfaces.
Instructions for Use of Wireless Atomizer Sprayer
a. Don appropriate PPE (goggles, gloves, etc.) as per your chemical MSDS.
b. Fill the canister with a prepared dilute cleaning solution or with a ready to use solution
c. Reposition the sprayer on the canister top and snap clamp so it fits tightly.
d. Once operating, the discharge rate of the sprayer may be adjusted by turning the discharge control.
e. Spray surfaces, taking care not to over apply and create puddles.
f. Allow the surface to air dry.
g. Clean out the pump sprayer and return to the appropriate storage location.
h. If any cleaning solution will remain in the container, then label it with the name of the product, concentration, hazards, date prepared, expiration date (if appropriate) and the initials of the person(s) who prepared the solution.
i. Remove PPE and wash hands with soap and water
Features & Benefits
Wireless & Rechargeable Battery, 120V Power Charger Cable Included
Room Temperature Spraying
Safe for Hotels, Schools, Daycares, Offices, Cleaning Companies, Industrial, Food, & More
High Pressure Water Pump
Blue Ray Sterilization
Adjustable Sprayer for Intensity
Achieve Higher Sterilization with Less Disinfectant
Lightweight for moving around
Directions for use of Oxivir TB RTU Ready to Use (RTU) Liquid
1. Apply Oxivir ®Tb undiluted to surfaces by spray, cloth or disposable wipe
2. All surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute for viruses and bacteria, 5 minutes for Hepatitis C
and Mycobacterium tuberculosis. To kill E. coli, P. vulgaris, P. aeruginosa, S. choleraesuis,
S. aureus and Fungi use a 10 minute contact time.
3. Allow to air dry
A potable water rinse is required when disinfecting food contact surfaces
If after a while you notice that there is blockage in the nozzle, use the needle in the accessory to clean the nozzle in order to open it up for spray to come back out as normal. You can also use an air-can to blow the tip of the nozzle.
Disclaimer of Liability:
The material and information on this website is for general purpose only. You should not rely upon this material for information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
We take no representation, liability, or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, liability, suitability or availability with respect to content and the product for purchase/use for any purpose. Product is sold "as is" and therefore, responsibility/liability is of the purchasing party to assume. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk. We do not provide warranty, express or implied towards any product on this website. It is the readers/viewer/user/customers responsibility to determine the value and quality of the product, and if any, safety of the product. We are not liable, not responsible, and do not assume obligation for:
1. Domestic/international accidents, including but not limited to fires or any obstruction of any form including bodily harm whilst product is in use/not in use.
2. We make no warranties/guarantees for outcome of use/purchase. Use product at your own risk.
3. To the maximum extent, we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, health, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your (i) Access to or Use of or (ii) conduct or content of any first/second/third/forth party use.
Patented one-step cleaner disinfectant using Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance
Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal in 1 minute; Fungicidal in 3 minutes
Kills MRSA and Norovirus
Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces
Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids
Do not use on glassware, utensils, or dishes
Colourless with a characteristic scent with no added fragrance
Made in Canada
Health Canada Certified
Directions of use for non-porous surfaces: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas prior to sanitization. Wet surface thoroughly and allow to remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe surfaces dry or allow air to dry. Note: rinsing is not necessary unless floors are to be coated with finish or restorer. All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water. To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spot clean soiled area prior to sanitization. Apply until fabric is wet, DO NOT OVER SATURATE. Allow surface to remain wet for 30 seconds. Gently blot with a clean, damp, colour safe cloth and/or let air dry.
Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
Effective against 27 micro-organisms including MRSA, VRE
Kills viruses such as Norovirus, H1N1, Influenza A and Hepatitis C in 1 minute
Sanitises soft surfaces such as carpets, cushions and curtains in 30 seconds
pH Concentrate 3.0
pH Dilution N/A
Colour/Scent Clear/Fragrance Free
When used as directed, Oxivir® Tb is highly effective against a wide variety of pathogenic micro-organisms
including bacteria, antibiotic resistant bacteria, viruses, fungi and Tb.
• H1N1 Influenza A (Swine Flu)
• Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
• Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
• Herpes simplex virus type1, (HSV-1)(VR-733)
• Herpes simplex virus type2, (HSV-2(VR-734, Strain G)
• HIV-1 (AIDS virus) Strain HTLV-IIIB
• SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) (Human Coronavirus 229E, as surrogate)
• Influenza A/ HongKong,(ATCC VR-544)
• Norovirus (Feline calicivirus as surrogate)
• Rhinovirus Type 37, Strain 151-1 (ATCC VR-1147)
• Rotavirus (Strain WA) Acquired from University of Ottawa
• Polio virus type 1 (ATTC VR-1000) Strain Brunhilde
• Avian Influenza A (H3N2) virus, Strain A (ATCC VR-2072)
• Feline calicivirus, Strain F9 (ATCC VR-782)
• Acinetobacter baumannii (ATCC 19606)
• Escherichia coli (NCTC8196)
• Escherichia coli 0157:H7, (ATCC 35150)
• Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352)
• Proteus vulgaris (NCTC 4635)
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), (NCTC 6749)
• Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708), formerly known as Salmonella choleraesuis
• Shigella Dysenteriae (ATCC 11835)
• Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), (NCTC4163)
Antibiotic- Resistant Bacteria:
• Enterococcus faecalis (ATCC 51575) Resistant to Vancomycin (VRE)
• Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 33592) Resistant to Methicillin (MRSA)
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533) ) - the fungus which causes Athlete’s Foot
• Mycobacterium bovis (Tb) (OT 451C150)
You might also like